Our online materials can help you improve your children's literacy, numeracy and other skills. The main content management system for resources in Queensland is called the Learning Place.
- Library Services resources—the eLearning library provides eBooks, online journals, databases, print books and education history to support teaching and learning in Queensland state schools.
- Every Day Counts—these short videos have information about the importance of attending school.
- QCursive—a resource to help early years primary school students with their handwriting.
- Literacy and numeracy resources and activities—for parents and children to use at home.
- Fun and educational activities to help your child—engaging activities to introduce children to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- Out and About sight words iPhone app—this free app, aimed at Prep–Year 2 students, helps children practise their sight words when they are 'out and about'.
- Cybersafety—stay safe online with information, resources and advice for students and parents.